Rocket Jump Technology
Based in Manchester, UK
24th November 2021 (Steam Early Access)
Steam (PC, Mac, Linux)
Itch.io (PC, Mac, Linux)
King under the Mountain is a simulation-based settlement-building strategy/management game set in a fantasy world.
- Build and manage a fantasy settlement in a procedurally-generated world
- Complete mod support – everything you see in the game can be modified or replaced
- Multiple races each with their own unique playstyle
- Deep simulation of characters and their environment
- Off-map adventures - Go dungeon crawling to other locations through a tactical combat mode
- Asynchronous multiplayer – explore other players’ creations!
Kickstarter 2018 Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "...the most interesting part for me is the branching out of races. Three are promised: dwarves, humans and orcs. Orcs! These boyos are described as “a bit more challenging” as they “need to be kept from fighting amongst themselves.” The lovable snaggle-toothed rascals."
- Brendan Caldwell, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "There was something really nice about acknowledging September’s arrival with a video showing in-development trees changing colour."
- Philippa Warr, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "King Under the Mountain offers the kind of quirky strategy you only really get from small (or one-person) studios. As such it has to go on our to-play list."
- The PC Gamer staff, PC Gamer
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About Rocket Jump Technology
Rocket Jump Technology is a small indie studio based in Manchester, UK.
More information on Rocket Jump Technology, our logo & relevant media are available here.
King under the Mountain Credits
Concept Artist, Freelancer
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks